Star Wars: The Last Hope
Droids built by Jawas from the junk on Raxus Prime
Attributes: Strength d10, Agility d6, Smarts d6(A), Spirit d6, Vigor d8
Skills: Fighting d8, Intimidation d8, Notice d6, Shooting d8
Pace: 4; Parry: 6; Toughness: 6 (2)
• Armor+2: Reinforced body.==
• Medium Shield: +1 Parry, +2 Armor to ranged shots that hit
• Construct: +2 to recover from being Shaken; Immune to poison, disease, and suffocation; No additional damage from Called Shots; Piercing weapons cause half damage.
• Fearless: Junk droids are immune to Fear and Intimidation.
• Lame: Junk droids are shoddely held together and move with difficulty. His basic Pace is reduced by 2 and he rolls only a d4 for running rolls.
• Vibro-Axe: Damage Str+2d6, AP 1
• Heavy Blaster Pistol: Range 15/30/60, Damage 2d8, ROF 1, AP 1; Stun
Junk droids were built out of almost any spare droid and/or vehicle parts and were capable of performing a large variety of tasks. They could be roughly divided into three large categories: regular, brute and behemoth droids. Regular droids, fairly fragile and often equipped with shields, were approximately Human size and shape and generally used for common labor tasks. Brute droids were larger, stronger and solid rather than flexible and used as brute-force bodyguards or beasts of burden. Special-build behemoth droids served as walking power plants or armor carriers.